Thursday, May 31, 2012

Slumber

It's been nearly 6 months since my last post.

A lot has changed.

I'm working again. Found a job in March. Yay. Now I have 693 people to look after.

Things are slightly better on the home front. As in I'm still married and we haven't killed each other yet.

House almost burned down. My 100 year old farmhouse got struck by lightning a couple weeks ago. You don't realize how much you love your life until you almost lose it. Now I'm kinda glad the wiring is such a disaster. It likely saved our butts, our dog butts, and all of my dear possessions.

We had a foster dog for 3 months. Lab Mix. He had issues. Now he is someone else's basketcase.



I went off the pill. Now I've got the temp fix. I'm good for 8 years. No more hormones, no more mood swings, no more fear of the unexpected. Instead, I have pain every morning and incredibly intense periods. 6 in one, half dozen in the other.



A lot has also not changed.

Husband is still never home. Now it's harder. So much to take care of outside and I'm working 50 hour weeks, 45 minutes away from home.

Money could be better. Money could always be better I suppose.

My saving grace right now is the fact that it's summer. That means bonfires, warm nights, porch parties, swimming, and flowers.






No comments:

Post a Comment