Sunday, December 18, 2011

Christmas Wishes

This season of supposed joy hasn't been so joyous lately. Adding to our ever growing pile of home repair bills, the horrendous wind busted out our front picture window last week. Then the dryer, the brand spankin new dryer, decided to not work...

All right before Christmas!? You freakin kidding me?! 

My current Christmas wish is for my husband and myself to catch a damn break! Puh-leease!

Outside of that, ideally, I would prefer the following to happen as well.

-Find a full-time job that pays decently. Enjoying it would be a perk!
-Get our repair bills paid down before summer. Fat chance at the rate this house falls apart. 
-School to go easier on both of us. 

And lastly, winning the Powerball or MegaMillions would be just swell. 

That's not to much to ask for, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment